Bennett is a continuous integration server aimed at Ruby on Rails applications and Git.
It is born from our need for a CI server with several key features such as support for multiple projects and users, and our desire for something as easy as possible to manage.
- Designed for multiple projects
- Complete user access management per-project, including read-only access
- Run any test command
- Support for rbenv and RVM
- Automatically build projects using a Git hook
Compared to CI Joe, Bennett is
- Multi-project and multi-user
Compared to Jenkins, Bennett is
- Easy to deploy in a Rails-centric environment
- Easy to use (IMHO)
Compared to Travis, Bennett is
- Able to test your proprietary projects for free
- Not SaaS, and must be hosted and configured
- Not distributed
You can find the source code and installation instructions on our GitHub page
Help us make it even better !
Bennett was originally designed as an internal tool, with our specific needs in mind. If you have suggestions on where to go next, we would love for you to send feedback!
If you encounter a bug or want to help us with some code, please submit an issue or fork the project on GitHub!